Welcome! I am an experienced product visionary with a solid understanding of how to meet real-world requirements and improve ROI while providing balance, challenge, and fun. I am proficient in developing game and project documentation from budgets and schedules to design documents, stories, and pitches. I am also highly organized and efficient with project management and leadership skills learned in the commercial software industry, education, and active military service.
- Managing creative teams, from remote freelance consultants to third-party studios
- Scheduling and budgeting projects and programs from GDD to launch
- Product and workflow management in both Agile and waterfall environments
- Developing game design documents, treatments, proposals, and pitches
- System design, user experience, unit balance, game economy, and monetization
- Narrative design and story arc development across quests and worlds
I can also be found on LinkedIn (where I help manage the Game Writing Group, with over 2,700 members). I hold a Master of Fine Arts in Videogame Production and Design from National University (with Distinction).